All papers must be formatted according to the AISC template, with a maximum length of 8 pages (4 pages en Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper
- Papers must be prepared according to the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above and shall not exceed *** 8 pages ***
- You must upload a ZIP file including: :
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**), Template can be downloaded below
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the DCAI 2018 conference management system.
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the Consent to Publish and send it back.
The copyright's data for DCAI 2018 (Main track) are:
- TITLE: Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 15th International Conference
- EDITORS: Fernando De la Prieta, Sigeru Omatu, Antonio Fernández-Caballero
Download pre-filled form for DCAI
The copyright's data for DCAI 2018 (Special Special Session (Except DECON) are:
- TITLE: Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, Special Sessions, 15th International Conference Conference
- EDITORS: Sara Rodríguez, Javier Prieto, Pedro Faria, Sławomir Kłos, Alberto Fernández, Santiago Mazuelas, M. Dolores Jiménez-López, María N. Moreno, Elena Navarro
The copyright's data for DCAI 2018 (Special Session on Decision Economics) are:
- TITLE: Decision Economics. Current research inspired by Herbert A. Simon's legacy, Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 15th International Conference
- EDITORS: Edgardo Bucciarelli, Shu-Heng Chen, Juan M. Corchado
Download pre-filled form for DECON
DCAI papers must be formatted according to the Springer AISC Template, with a maximum length of 8 pages in length, including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the DCAI 2018 conference management system.
PAAMS welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in DCAI 2018 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by AISC Springer Verlag.