Special session on Theory and Applications of Mathematical Models in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (TAMMCSAI) is intended to bring together researchers working in the areas of theoretical and applied Mathematics in Computer science, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science to provide a high-quality forum for the dissemination and discussion of research results in these broad areas. TAMMCsai has originated from the ongoing efforts for promoting research in these fields.
This special session held under aegis of 18th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence (DCAI) and will focus on the theoretical and applied mathematical models applied to new data science technologies. This special session is devoted to promoting the investigation of the latest research of mathematical models and foundations and their effective applications, to explore the latest innovations in guidelines, theories, models, ideas, technologies, applications and tools of Computer science, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science to assess the impact of the approach, and to facilitate technology transfer.
Specific topics for this special session include, but are not limited to Theory and Applications of Mathematical Models applied in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science:
- Computational Modelling and Simulation in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Emerging technologies and applications in Computer science, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
- Formal Languages and Automatas
- Logic in Computer Science
- Mathematical Methods in Computer Science
- Mathematical and Numerical Methods in Simulation & Modelling
- Mathematical Foundations of Cryptography and Cybersecurity
- Quantum Computing
- Modelling and Simulation of Complex Systems and Intelligent Systems
- Soft computing including fuzzy sets
- Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science
- Theoretical Issues of Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition
- Control Techniques efficiency and optimization.
- Systems efficiency improvement and optimization.
- Optimization and modeling of processes and procedures
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis.
- Mathematical modelling in mathematics education
- Roberto Casado-Vara (Universidad de Salamanca)
- Ángel Martín del Rey (Universidad de Salamanca)
- José Luis Calvo-Rolle, University of A Coruña (Spain)
- Zita Vale, Politécnico do Porto (Portugal)
- Hector Quintiam, University of A Coruña (Spain)
- Dragan Simić, University of Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Esteban Jove, University of A Coruña (Spain)
- Marcos Severt, University of Salamanca (Spain)
- Paulo Novais, University of Minho (Portugal)
- Jose Luis Casteleiro, University of A Coruña (Spain)
- Saray Martínez-Lastras, University of Salamanca (Spain)
- Paulo Leitao, Polytechnic Institute of Bragança (Portugal)
- Francisco Zayas Gato, University of A Coruña (Spain)
- Esther Valverde, University of Salamanca (Spain)
- Héctor Alaiz Moreton, University of Leon (Spain)
- Elisa Frutos Bernal (University of Salamanca)