This special session is devoted to gather high-quality research papers and reviews focused on the use, study and analysis of mathematical and statistical techniques in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Specifically, this special session will cover different perspectives on these and related potential topics:
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science.
- Mathematical Foundations of Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Mathematical Foundations of Data Science and Big Data.
- Computational Modelling and Simulation in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Emerging methodologies, technologies and applications in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Formal Languages and Automatas
- Mathematical Foundations of Cryptography and Cybersecurity
- Quantum Computing
- Mathematical Modelling and Simulation of Complex Systems and Intelligent Systems
- Soft computing including fuzzy sets
- Optimization, control and modeling of processes and procedures.
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis.
- Angel Martin-del Rey, Universidad de Salamanca (Spain)
- Roberto Casado-Vara, University of Burgos (Spain)