At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings.
- Distributed applications ICTs: trade, medicine, industry, the Internet, etc...
- Implementation of AI Bioinformatics
- Implementation of AI Biotechnology
- Implementation of AI in the development of mobile devices
- Intelligent environments
- Distributed Algorithms
- Computer GRID
- Distributed databases
- Multimedia and distributed animation systems
- Distributed Operating Systems
- Real Time Systems
- Trade and Electronic Business
- Systems and fault-tolerant real-time systems
- Distributed Architectures
- Multiagent Systems
- Languages, Compilers, planning, load balancing
- Technology for Internet
- Mobile and wireless systems
- Software Engineering and Formal Methods
- Distributed Intelligent Information Systems
- Robotics and Control
- Satisfaction of restrictions
- Search heuristics
- Model based reasoning
- Reasoning not monotonic
- Planning and scheduling tasks
- Qualitative Reasoning
- Reasoning with uncertainty
- Temporal and spatial reasoning
- Other reasoning models
- Case based reasoning
- Data Analysis
- Evolutionary Computation
- Neural networks
- Learning through reinforcement
- Other models of learning
- Applications of AI (TTIA)
- System support for decision-making
- Intelligent Interaction
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Representation
All papers must be formatted according to the AISC template, with a maximum length of 8 pages (4 pages en Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references:
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the DCAI 2018 conference management system.
PAAMS welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The papers must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference
Accepted papers will be included in DCAI Proceedings. At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag in the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series
Accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag in the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series.
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the Consent to Publish and send it back.
The copyright's data for DCAI 2018 (Main track) are:
- TITLE: Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 15th International Conference
- EDITORS: Fernando De la Prieta, Sigeru Omatu, Antonio Fernández-Caballero
Download pre-filled form for DCAI
Authors of selected papers from DCAI 2018 will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in diffetent journals.