At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium where they will present the paper, this will allow for its inclusion in conference proceedings.
- Intelligent Environments
- Distributed Algorithms
- Distributed Databases
- Computer GRID
- Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing
- Fog Computing
- Multimedia and Distributed Animation Systems
- Distributed Operating Systems
- Real Time Systems
- E-commerce and Electronic Business
- Distributed Applications ICTs: trade, medicine, industry, the Internet, etc.
- Implementation of AI Bioinformatics
- Implementation of AI Biotechnology
- Implementation of AI in the Development of Mobile Devices
- Distributed Architectures
- Multiagent Systems
- High-performance Distributed Systems
- Languages, Compilers, Planning, Load Balancing
- Mobile and Wireless Systems
- Security in Computer Systems
- Software Engineering and Formal Methods
- Distributed Intelligent Information Systems
- Robotics and Control
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIot)
- Model Based Reasoning
- Case Based Reasoning
- Non-Monotonic Reasoning
- Planning and Scheduling Tasks
- Qualitative Reasoning
- Reasoning Under Uncertainty
- Temporal and Spatial Reasoning
- Other Reasoning Models
- Data Analysis and Big Data Techniques
- Evolutionary Computation
- Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning
- Other Learning Models
- Applications of AI (TTIA)
- Decision-Making Support System
- Fintech or Financial Technology
- Intelligent Interaction
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Representation
All papers must be formatted according to the LNNS template, with a maximum length of 10 pages, including figures and references:
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the DCAI conference management system.
DCAI welcomes the submission of papers and gives preference to the topics listed under the call. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The papers must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference.
Accepted papers will be included in DCAI Proceedings. At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium, where they will present the paper, this will allow for its inclusion in conference proceedings. All the accepted papers will be published by Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems series of Springer Verlag.
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the Consent to Publish and send it back.
** Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to DBLP, INSPEC, Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series, SCImago, SCOPUS, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, Google Scholar, Springerlink. **
Proceedings of DCAI 2022 (Main track) are available:
Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence
19th International Conference, DCAI 2022
Editors: Sigeru Omatu, Rashid Mehmood, Pawel Sitek, Serafino Cicerone, Sara RodríguezMore information
Authors of selected papers from DCAI will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issues in different journals.