At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings.
- Intelligent environments
- Distributed Algorithms
- Distributed databases
- Computer GRID
- Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing
- Fog Computing
- Multimedia and distributed animation systems
- Distributed Operating Systems
- Real Time Systems
- E-commerce and Electronic Business
- Distributed applications ICTs: trade, medicine, industry, the Internet, etc...
- Implementa tion of AI Bioinformatics
- Implementation of AI Biotechnology
- Implementation of AI in the development of mobile devices
- Distributed Architectures
- Multiagent Systems
- High-performance distributed systems
- Languages, Compilers, planning, load balancing
- Mobile and wireless systems
- Security in computer systems
- Software Engineering and Formal Methods
- Distributed Intelligent Information Systems
- Robotics and Control
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIot)
- Model based reasoning
- Case based reasoning
- Reasoning not monotonic
- Planning and scheduling tasks
- Qualitative Reasoning
- Reasoning with uncertainty
- Temporal and spatial reasoning
- Other reasoning models
- Data Analysis and Big Data Techniques
- Evolutionary Computation
- Neural networks
- Learning through reinforcement
- Other models of learning
- Applications of AI (TTIA)
- System support for decision-making
- Fintech o Financial Technology
- Intelligent Interaction
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Representation
All papers must be formatted according to the LNNS template, with a maximum length of 10 pages, including figures and references:
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the DCAI conference management system.
DCAI welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The papers must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference
Accepted papers will be included in DCAI Proceedings. At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems
Accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems.
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the Consent to Publish and send it back.
Proceedings of DCAI 2021 (Main Track) are available:
Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 1
18th International Conference (DCAI 2021)
Editors: Kenji Matsui, Sigeru Omatu, Tan Yigitcanlar, Sara Rodríguez GonzálezMore information
Authors of selected papers from DCAI will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issues in different journals.
To Be Updated