All papers must be formatted according to the LNCS/LNAI template, with a maximum length of 8 pages including figures and references for the DCAI 2017 main track.
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the DCAI 2017 conference management system.
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper
- Papers must be prepared according to the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above and shall not exceed *** 8 pages ***
- 2) You must upload a ZIP file including: :
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**), Template: http://www.dcai-conference.net/sites/default/files/CfP-DCAI-2017.pdf
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the DCAI 2017 conference management system. It must be received by *** March 27th, 2017. ***
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the copyright form and send it back.
The copyright's data for DCAI 2017 (Main track and Special Special Session (Except DECON) are:
- TITLE: Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 14th International Conference.
- EDITORS: Sigeru Omatu, Sara Rodríguez, Gabriel Villarrubia, Pedro Faria, Paweł Sitek and Isabel Praça.
The copyright's data for DCAI 2017 (Special Session on Decision Economics) are:
- TITLE: Decision Economics, in the tradition of Herbert A. Simon's heritage.. Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 14th International Conference.
- EDITORS: Edgardo Bucciarelli, Shu-Heng Chen, Juan M. Corchado
Download pre-filled form for DCAI (DECON)
DCAI welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The papers must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference
DCAI Special Session papers must be formatted according to the Springer LNCS Template, with a maximum length of 8 pages in length, including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the Paper Submission Page.
Accepted papers will be included in DCAI Proceedings. At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series of Springer Verlag.